Announcing Genesis Village's NEW all-inclusive 55+ Independent Living Community, with more amenities than anyone else locally! Enjoy our brand new apartments and community spaces, the ease of month to month leases with discounts for snowbirds, and the freedom of having no more backbreaking household maintenance issues, especially raking the leaves and dealing with the snow and ice!
What makes us so unique? Our all-inclusive monthly rent covers the following:
- 3 home cooked meals a day (continental breakfast, and buffet-style meals for lunch and dinner)
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Coffee and juice bar in the Fireside Cafe
- Fitness center
- Movie Theater with large screen for movies and presentations
- Light Housekeeping Services Included
- 6 acres of outdoor space including courtyard, green space, walking areas, woods and ravine
- Free laundry facilities throughout the building
- All Utilities
- Chapel, Prayer Room and Sunday Services
- After hours secure front entrance
- Multiple spacious common areas for relaxing and socializing including the Fireplace Lounge and Atrium
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- Internet access and Computer Lab for Residents use
- Staff on site 24/7
- Staff connect with residents throughout each day
- Pets are welcome
- Library with Fireplace Lounge
- Free scheduled local transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- Wide range of activities, clubs and events daily
- Silver Sneakers Classes (Yoga, Aqua Fitness, Tai Chi and More)
- Volunteer opportunities
Also located on site for your convenience:
- Promedica At Home can be contracted for skilled and non-skilled services
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- Visiting In Home Physician
- Beauty Salon (for Men and Women)
- Vending Machines
Amenities Galore - Genesis Village offers many amenities for our residents to enjoy along with their family and friends. We have a huge 2,000 square foot atrium for relaxing, playing pool, games or just soaking in the sunshine. The 2 story floor to ceiling windows lead you out to our large landscaped courtyard. The perfect place to relax in the shade, read a book and socialize. Also located in the atrium looking out to the courtyard is our Fitness Center with equipment to help you keep your fitness goals and a changing room for you and your guests if needed.
The Atrium also houses our new indoor pool and new custom-built whirlpool. Imagine inviting your friends or family over for an afternoon in February in the heated pool!
Next to the pool and atrium area is our Fireplace Lounge. This cozy space has a two sided fireplace that sparkles off the pool at night. It is a perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast, read a book, catch up with your neighbors, or meet with your family and friends after dinner. Located right next door is our Fireside Café which houses a coffee and juice bar and serves our continental breakfast daily.
The Wellness Center is located just off the Atrium and offers residents and staff an opportunity to ask questions, get referrals and have basic items like blood pressure checks performed. It is run by the on-site Promedica At Home which residents can contract, as needed, for many skilled medical services and non-skilled help. Genesis Village also offers free scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping in the surrounding areas.
Residents will be able to participate in a wide variety of activities and clubs that our current Residents and Program Directors plan, utilizing our six acres of gardens, green space, woods, and walking areas. Inside we have a large activity room, a library, and a multimedia center with the ability to show large screen movies and presentations. What activities do you enjoy doing? What activities have you always wanted to try? The staff at Genesis Village want your new home to be welcoming to your family and friends, and we have numerous activities and events that are geared towards these special people in your life throughout the year! Genesis Village offers a unique lifestyle to our Residents with many benefits to inspire all areas of your life: physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and social.
The Chapel and Prayer Room are always open and worship services are conducted by guest pastors. We also have on site pastoral volunteers to cater to your spiritual needs, if desired.
And the amenity that many people love the most: no more backbreaking household maintenance issues to deal with. No more hanging pictures on the wall, no more yearly air conditioning and heating maintenance, no more painting. No more raking the leaves, trimming the trees, cleaning out the gutters and cutting the grass. No more shoveling the snow: our Maintenance Team takes care of it all! With our many amenities and activity options for every level, our family friendly atmosphere, and our all-inclusive monthly rates, Genesis Village is the perfect choice for those who are loving life!
We welcome the opportunity to share more information about our community with you, your friends and your family.
Please contact us to book a tour or come for lunch!